Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July Fun




Well everyone Parker did it again. He won third place in the Freedom Festival Baby Contest. We were suppose to walk the parade but I did not want too. He is just the cutest boy. We took him to the festival at the court house in provo and got his face painted along with preslee's. He was not sure what to think of that. Well you should all be impressed I am almost done with the top of my quilt. I will take a picture when I finish. I am still walking every morning with my friends. And as some one told us we really are walking with the dead (we walk around the cemetery). Tyler is working from home now and that is a lot of fun. Although Parker perfers his dad over his mom. I like having him home more too. Well that is a little update on our family. I am trying to do better but we will see.

No comments: