Sunday, April 19, 2009

Adelaide Elizabeth Thalman






Addy has finally come home. She had to stay in the hospital an extra day. We were able to rent a room in the hospital so we could stay. She is doing really good at home, except at night. She does not like to sleep when the rest of us like to sleep. We are working on that. Parker is happy to be home too. He is the best big brother and is always there to tell me when she is crying. We are going to be getting Parker a big boy bed and he is so looking forward to it. He likes the new house and that he gets to play outside. It is nice having a school and park across the street that we can take him over to play. Tyler likes to go over to the park also. I am doing really good after the delivery. I am still a little swollen in the legs and face, but it is getting better. We are enjoying being in our new house, one week yesterday. Even though it feels a lot longer, we had a very busy week. Well I hope you all enjoy these pictures and I will try to continue to keep up with them.

2 comments:

Tennessee Sigmans said...

She is precious!

Ashley said...

I found my camera! Baby Addy get ready to become a star!