I can't believe how big Parker is getting. He is growing up so fast. This weekend we got Parker a big boy bed. Parker was not to sure about it when we tried to put him to bed. He still has a little bit of a hard time going to bed, but he is getting better. So Parker is just loving being a big brother. He helps out so much with Addy. If she is crying he always comes to the rescue with a blanket and her binki. He also like to hold her and give her kisses. Parker also likes our new neighborhood. He has made some friends and likes to ride his bike out side. I like it because I don't have to worry to much about him. I still watch him, but at least I am comfortable letting him outside now. We are really enjoying our new home.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Parker's new bed
I can't believe how big Parker is getting. He is growing up so fast. This weekend we got Parker a big boy bed. Parker was not to sure about it when we tried to put him to bed. He still has a little bit of a hard time going to bed, but he is getting better. So Parker is just loving being a big brother. He helps out so much with Addy. If she is crying he always comes to the rescue with a blanket and her binki. He also like to hold her and give her kisses. Parker also likes our new neighborhood. He has made some friends and likes to ride his bike out side. I like it because I don't have to worry to much about him. I still watch him, but at least I am comfortable letting him outside now. We are really enjoying our new home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like he enjoys his spaghetti, too! They do grow fast, don't they?
Post a Comment